Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered, io.net may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Job Title
io.net may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your:
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services. These may include: (a) registering for an account; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners; (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Use of your Personal Information
io.net collects and uses your personal information to operate and deliver the services you have requested.
io.net may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from io.net and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
io.net does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
io.net may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to ANTBIT, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
io.net may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on io.net or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of io.net; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of io.net, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by io.net. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the io.net website.
Security of your Personal Information
io.net secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. ANTBIT uses the following methods for this purpose:
- SSL Protocol
When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and (b) security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Site cannot be guaranteed.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
• Delete your personal information from our records; and
• Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
• Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
• Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
• Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
• Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
• Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
• Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
• Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
• Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
• Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Children Under Thirteen
io.net does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
From time to time, io.net may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from ANTBIT, you may opt out of such communications by firstname.lastname@example.org
External Data Storage Sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Changes to this Statement
io.net welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that io.net has not adhered to this Statement, please contact io.net at:
447 Broadway, 2nd Floor, 218
New York, New York 10013
Effective as of Sep 14, 2023
We collect and process only the minimum amount of information necessary to provide our Wallet API services, and we never share this information with third parties without our customers' explicit consent.
All information processed through our Wallet API is encrypted and protected by industry-standard security measures to ensure the confidentiality and integrity of our customers' data.
We will never sell or share our customers' personal or financial information for marketing or any other purpose, except as required by law or as expressly authorized by our customers.
Our customers have the right to access, correct, and delete their personal information at any time, and we will respond promptly to any requests or inquiries related to data privacy.
We may collect certain non-personal information, such as device information and usage data, to improve our Wallet API services and provide a better user experience.